HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?



One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!! 
    
    
Dear Bo 
$$ 


     In thi life, we all need ome thing mo t de perately. I think you hould be under tanding of the need of uworker who have given o much upport including $weat and ervice to your company 
I am ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re pond $oon   
  
Your 
incerely,   
  
  
  Norman oh       


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply 


  
Dear 
NO rman, 
    I k NO w you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NO t doing NO ticeably well as yet 


NO 
w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNO mists are NO t sure if the United States may go into aNO ther recession. After the NO vember presidential elections things may turn bad 


I have 
NO thing more to add NO w. You k NO w what I mean 


Yours truly, 
Manager  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOPHIA (HUMANOID ROBOT)

जन्माष्टमी उत्सवस्य शुभाशयाः