HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?



One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!! 
    
    
Dear Bo 
$$ 


     In thi $ life, we all need $ ome thing mo $ t de $ perately. I think you $ hould be under $ tanding of the need $ of u$ worker $ who have given $ o much $ upport including $weat and $ ervice to your company . 
I am $ ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $ pond $oon .   
  
Your 
$ $ incerely,   
  
  
  Norman $ oh       


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply 
: 


  
Dear 
NO rman, 
    I k NO w you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NO t doing NO ticeably well as yet . 


NO 
w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNO mists are NO t sure if the United States may go into aNO ther recession. After the NO vember presidential elections things may turn bad . 


I have 
NO thing more to add NO w. You k NO w what I mean . 


Yours truly, 
Manager  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This worm can eat plastic waste.(ये कीड़ा खा सकता है प्लास्टिक कचरा)

Ants used for Surgical suture

Under Water Photography Contest